Skincare Routine For Different Ages
Consumers are often left bewildered due to the extensive selection of skincare products now available. Although some are not required until later in childhood, others are considered requirements for children. As we grow older, our skin starts to have issues that are more challenging to deal with (hello, wrinkles!). In order to assist with this, it is essential to be aware of which components of your daily routine to include and at when age to do so.
This is a comprehensive reference with product ideas, which will enable you to get knowledge about the kinds of items, in addition to other beneficial therapies, that you should be using depending on your age.
Dermal fillers and wrinkle relaxants injected into the skin
If you are interested in building a skincare regimen that is more specialised and tailored to your specific needs, one of our beauty technicians in Chatswood would be happy to provide you with a free consultation. We are here to provide you with information and help you achieve your goals regarding your skin care routine.
The 20th Century: An Era of Caution and Establishment
While you’re in your 20s, prevention is really necessary since you’re at a pivotal point in your quest towards better skin care. The following is a list of goods that are recommended to get you started:
Hydrating Eye Cream, SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenative Hydrator, Hydrating Serum Moisturizer for the Eyes, SkinMedica TNS Illuminating Eye Cream Vivier SPF 30 Lotion SkinMedica Ultra Sheer Cream SPF Additional: SkinMedica Ultra Sheer Cream SPF
The use of chemical peels and hydrafacials respectively
When you’re in your 30s, start dermaplaning to prevent premature ageing.
In most cases, the first signs of ageing that appear on a person’s skin appear while they are in their 30s. This is often a great time to add a few extra stages to your skincare regimen, including but not limited to the following:
- Cleanser and Refreshing Toner from Vivier, Exfoliating Cleanser from SkinMedica with AHA and BHA, and Radiance Serum from Vivier.
- Eye cream is what you get with the Vivier Radiant Eye Contour Cream
- Both the SkinMedica Full Protection Repair SPF 34 and the SkinMedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer include sun protection ingredients (Tinted)
- Night-time SkinMedica’s Retinol Complex 0.25 and Retinol Additions are both excellent products.
- 40s: Hydrafacials, Microneedling, and Wrinkle Relaxing Injectables to Renew and Correct Wrinkles
Making the transition to an anti-aging serum while you’re in your forties may give you the boost you need to combat the extra signs of ageing that come with that decade:
- Face Cleanser by SkinMedica, Rejuvenative Toner by SkinMedica, and Anti-Aging Serum by Vivier Platine Grenzcine all by SkinMedica.
- Anti-Aging Moisturizer – Vivier Daily Age Defying Moisturizer Vivier Triple Protection Sunscreen Eye Cream – Vivier Peptide CR Eye Cream Vivier Daily Age Defying Moisturizer
- Accessories for the SkinMedica Retinol Complex 0.5: Retinol
- Hydrafacials and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Vampire Facials increased usage of chemical peels (i.e. Vivier Jessner Peel)
- Treatment with powerful pulses of light (for sun damage or broken capillaries)
- Agents injectable for the relaxation of wrinkles
- Dermal filler 50s+ is used to both firm and moisturise the skin.
Although being hydrated is important at any age, beginning in your fifties to make an investment in hydration goods of excellent quality might have a significant influence on your health. It is crucial to look for products that are helpful for more than just your face, such as a serum for the delicate skin around your neck:
- Cleansing Serum by Vivier Hexam Vivier Hexam Cleansing Serum SkinMedica TNS Healing Serum Anti-Aging Serum
- Vivier Platine Grenzcine Neck Serum for Firming SkinMedica TNS Eye Healing Anti-Aging Eye Cream Vivier Peptide CR Cream Vivier SPF 30 Lotion Anti-Aging Moisturizer Nighttime Retinol – Vivier Retinol 1% Complex Extras: Vivier Platine Grenzcine Neck Serum for Firming SkinMedica TNS Eye Healing Anti-Aging Eye Cream Vivier Retinol 1% Complex Vivier Peptide CR Cream
Techniques for contouring the body (i.e. Coolsculpting, Exillis, Emsculpt)
- Vampire facials utilising platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and an increased usage of chemical peels (i.e. Vivier Jessner Peel)
- IPL, which stands for intense pulsed light treatment (for sun damage or broken capillaries)